søndag 16. oktober 2011

Where am I going?

Hey guys!

Right now I am packing my bags, and getting ready for my trip which I won't reveal yet. I have been asked to participate in Field Productions new video called "Being there". It's a ski movie which will be released worldwide, and it's essential for my future as a professional skier. I'm really looking forward to it, and I'm confident that it will be a great experience.




By the way, Field Productions is a Norwegian company that shoots ski movies. It was founded in 2002 by Filip Christensen. Everything started with Filip and his friend skiing in Filip's backyard. By the time they got older, Filip and his friends started to record themselves pulling off tricks on a small jump at the local slopes. Filip thought the recording went well, and released his first movie (which I can't come up with right now). At that time, ski movies weren't that revolutional, but Filip kept on recording, and 9 years later, he is running a very successful company that releases nearly one movie every year. They have had a lot of famous skiers in their movies, such as Axel Lund Svindal.

Filip Christensen

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar