søndag 23. oktober 2011

Mica Heli!

Hi!

Sorry for not keeping you guys updated. I've been so busy the last few days, skiing. It's just the most beatiful place to ski in the entire world, it's just so... amazing.....

Anyways, I've been in Canada for about a week now. When I got to the airport, a couple of guys from Field Productions picked me up in a van. They told me we were going to Mica Heli, which is a skiing paradise in British Columbia, Canada.

So after hours and hours of driving we finally arrived. I remebered I woke up, and the car was standing in the middle of the road. Why? You may ask. Well, the thing is, the only way you could get up to Mica Heli was by flying a helicopter. That gave me a small taste of how exclusive this trip was.
Mica Heli crew
When we arrived at the lodge, it was dinner time. All the other skiers sat around the table when I entered the dining room. A bit awkward, but what can you do.
And btw, the food was made by professional gourmet chefs. Clearly one of my better food experiences. 

The last days we (the skiers, which is a group containing 8 people) have been hitting jumps all over the place, and I have to tell you, I really feel honored to participate in this movie because a lot of this skiers are world class. 
Amazing, right?
By now you're probably wondering, what is Mica Heli?

Well, Mica Heli is (as a mentioned before in the text) a place in British Columbia, Canada. 
  • It has unquestionably the best ski terrain on the planet.
  •  Mica Heli is run buy the Mica Heli crew, which are professional educated people
  • Every day, professional chefs will provide you a gourmet dinner
  • An intimate backcountry lodge setting with gourmet dining, outdoor hot tubs, massage facilities and high speed wireless internet throughout
  • Incredible heli-skiing runs are less than a two minute flight from the lodge
The lodge
For further Info, visit Mica Heli's homepage here

In two days, I will be going home, but I will write my last post before I pack my bags and head home

See ya!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar