søndag 23. oktober 2011

Goodbye Canada!

This is going to be my last post here from Canada. In about an hour or so, I will be flying down the mountain hills  in the helicopter. I really don't want to go home because I haven't seen everything yet although I have experienced a lot while I've been here. This post will be a short summary of my trip.

As I said, I have experienced a lot while staying at Mica Heli. What I enjoyed the most was sliding down the mountains in the soft powder snow. And in addition to that, the great weather. Every single day I was here, the sun was shining outside. I'm grateful that I got this opportunity to be here FOR FREE. I can't imagine how expensive it must have been for Field Productions to pay this trip.



The recording went really well. The producers told us they got some great footage. I'm looking forward to see the movie when it's finished (mainly because I thought I made a great effort). Also, I got to meet a lot of interesting people (and crazy ones) and maybe I will make a movie with them again someday (?).



When you travel to a place, it's important to know some background information about it. Therefore, I'll type down facts about British Columbia (because I've already told you about Mica Heli).


  • British Columbia is located in the western area in Canada
  • It's (of course) known for its natural beauty
  • The name "British Columbia" was chosen by Queen Victoria in 1858
  • In 1871, it became the sixth province of Canada
  • The province is currently governed by the BC Liberal Party, led by Premier Christy Clark, who became leader as a result of the party election on February 26, 2011
Thanks to Field Productions for letting me get this unbelievable experience. I will remember this for the rest of my life. 


THANK YOU!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar